Sunday, June 28, 2009

Macro Monday

So my dear friends (Shannon, Brandi and Jen to name a few) are whizzes with their cameras and keep posting these "macro" (super close, tight) shots. I'm trying to learn how to do them myself and here is what I've come up with so far. I still need some practice but to be honest though, if you click on the picture, you can see much more detail.















3 comments:

  1. Hi Molly! you are so cute! I love the close up photos of the bubble gum machine and the train. You are doing very well. All you have to do is extend your lens to the tightest view and switch it to macro (if it has it) then set your camera dial to the flower icon, (that's the macro setting just in case you were not aware, I apologize if you already know this) and get close! When your camera is in Macro mode it allows focusing in on closer objects. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the mini bear is really cute, she looks big in macro! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, I like the bubblegum one, too!!!

    ReplyDelete