Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting Ready For Fall!

I absolutely LOVE Fall! While we don't live where leaves change or the air gets super crispy and cold, our leaves do fall and it does get colder (do the 60s & 70s count?) Today, it was in the low 70s and since it's officially October, well, out come all the decorations!

Okay there seems to be an extra decoration on this shelf....


The bears are having a Fall celebration over tea. They're both excited because they have new shirts for the occasion.


I LOVE these Jim Shore Mickey and Minnie pilgrims! He's so very talented!


I'm a sucker for Charming Tails. The cute factor is way up on these little mice!


Cherished Teddies + Pilgrims = a Molly's gotta have!


C.C. Sugarbeary is new this year and I just fell in love with her.


Woodstock as a turkey, Snoopy in his Pilgrim outfit and a little bear Indian make for a cute display.


On of my many weaknesses is Yankee Candle. I really enjoy the smells of cinnamon, pumpkin and assorted flavors wafting through our house. And their candle holders are so fun.


The Fall bears are all ready for the chilly weather ahead.


This is Einstein Q. Scardybear and his friend Turkey.


I love the Starbucks Bearistas, though they don't seem to be releasing as many as they used to.


This is Boo Bear and he's ready to go trick or treating.


And yet another love - Mary's Moo Moos....


...and their bountiful harvest.


I have four "welcome" signs for the Fall - guess I want everyone to feel at home when they visit us.


More of my Starbucks Bearistas and a few other friends.


I still need to fix up our front porch but this is a start.


I was so excited to receive these Calico Critters. It took me a while to figure out where to put them so my Kitty Kritters wouldn't get ahold of them!


And Peyton wants to show off her new shirt as well.


On behalf of our whole family, may your holidays be richly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment