Spring has arrived - and so has our brand new patio cover! :-) We wanted to get one but $200 was more than we could afford. Well God bless Target and their $89 version! It's just the right size and doesn't even block our fire pit as the last one had done. It even gives shade to our back room which can get hot due to its metal roof!
Since we're spending more time in our backyard, we bought vegetable plants to start Spring out right!
And when you put (almost) all of these things together - guacamole, salsa, pesto, roasted vegetables, lime/lemonade...hmmm....now I'm really hungry!












That is so cool, and oh my gosh sounds so good! I have a bunch of random containers that I want to turn into a herb garden on our deck later this summer--do you think it will be too late? My Mom and Dad are passing on their wrought iron patio set to us, and I'm going to spring for some cushions and hopefully an umbrella to spice it up. Excited about it, but it will be even better when we get a grill! :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your home-grown herbs, vege and fruit. It has completely changed the way I cook.
ReplyDelete