Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Baby Girl!!

At 2:56 p.m. on Friday, May 12, 1995, after being five days late and after 36 hours of labor, our lives were dramatically changed for the better - much, much, much better! To our S, Baby Girl, Boo, Essie, Boodles, Sarah Francis and our cutie patootie - we love you more than anything else in the world and we could not be more proud of you and the beautiful young lady you have become. We continue to watch you in your walk with Jesus and we know that He has amazing plans for you!














5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sarah!! I hope you have a FAB day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I guess I should write something profound and Hallmark Cardish huh?
    Sarah...Sarah...Sarah...where has the time gone. I can't toss you in the air and watch you giggle anymore (without serious back injury and traction):) but I also can't wait to see all the beautiful and wonderful things the world has in store for you......You have so much at your feet to choose from that life "is your oyster" and I can't wait to see the string of pearls you collect throughout your life....Thank you so much for being the person you are - Emily loves "her Sarah" and Megan adores you!!! I am honored to call you my friend. I am so excited for you and what the future will bring....Happy 14th Birthday My Dear!!!! All Our Love - Khriste and the Crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of Birthdays to Saraahhh... Happy Birthday tooooo yooooou!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to an amazing, beautiful, sweet, loving and wonderful young lady! We love you so much! Love, the Burkes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday to Sarah! Molly, you have such a beautiful daughter - love her smile and dimples :)

    ReplyDelete