I'm pretty sure I don't have a drop of Spanish blood in me (I'd be grateful if I did because perhaps then I wouldn't burn in the sun like I do with this Irish skin!) Still my mostest favoritest food is Mexican. I could eat chips, salsa and guacamole every day! In fact, my friends have called me "GuacaMolly" on more than a few occasions! :-)
Since every Mexican restaurant in San Diego is likely booked solid (except for Taco Bell and one could certainly argue that it's not Mexican) I decided to have a fiesta at home! Ole!
looks yummay ole!!
ReplyDeletelove always,
Sarah : D
Amen Sistah!! LOL!! If only I could indulge in the guac with you. Maybe there will be a medication made for my issues. I so miss Bananas. I think I've complained enough to you about this though. LOL!
ReplyDeleteGreat post here. I love the pics. This blog is great Molly!! I'll be checking in often! (((( hugs))))