Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I've been tagged again....

Tammy tagged me on her blog - so here are my 8 things:'

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Sarah's Graduation
2. Sarah's summer vacation - NO homework!
3. Doing every free activity Ryan, Sarah and I can find over the summer
4. Taking Chloe to Nate's Dog Park in Balboa Park & Dog Beach in Coronado much more often!
5. My garden crop coming in - come on guys, my salad bowls are ready for you!
6. Sarah's slumber party - wait, we're having 15 girls spend the night? What was I thinking!
7. Our 16th wedding anniversary!
8. The upcoming three day Memorial weekend

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Walked through Balboa Park
2. Went to Whole Foods and spent way too much money!
3. Went to Trader Joes' and spent way too much money (anyone see a trend here?)
4. Went to Sarah's Awards Ceremony
5. Cleaned up after Chloe who got sick on the kitchen floor (TMI?)
6. Took Chloe to to the vet to find out why she got sick
7. Went to In&Out for dinner ---mmmm good!
8. Posted my "I'm so proud of Sarah" blog! :-)

8 things I would like to do:

1. Lose weight and exercise more....sigh...
2. Buy new clothes because I've lost so much weight! :-P
3. Learn to cook so I don't hate all the amazing chefs on the Food Network!
4. Explore San Diego much more, especially on foot
5. Actually ride my beach cruiser at the beach!
6. Get back into scrapping/stamping

8 shows I watch:

1. Chopped
2. Ace of Cakes
3. Thowdown with Bobby Flay
4. America's Test Kitchen (again, does anyone see a trend here??)
5. This Old House/Ask This Old House
6. The freaky storm shows on the Weather Channel
7. Soaps - Guiding Light, General Hospital, Young and the Restless
8. Classic reruns (MASH, Dick Van Dyke, Quantum Leap, Newhart, Lucy, etc.)

8 people I tag:

Shannon
Brandi
Sherri
Brenda
Roni
Laurie
Daiva
Breanne

2 comments:

  1. Love reading these. Poor chloe getting sick. what was it? garden fresh veggies, gotta love that. good for sarah on her awards. that's awesome. she's a smarty pants. lol (teasing - mean that in a good way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I am so glad to find you again my friend! I have missed you soooo much. i miss my scrappy friends. I think this is about the first time i have been tagged....will do the answers soon--- promis. just got back from vacation and have a ton to do to catch up with of course. Poor Chloe-- how is she and GREAT for Sarah--- i know you are busting your buttons you are so proud of her!
    catch up with you soon again. Brenda

    ReplyDelete