Monday, May 18, 2009

Time to book my flight to Albion, Indiana!



So I've decided that I must go to Indiana. Why you might ask? To thank - in person - one of the most amazing people in my life that I've never met! Once again my dear friend Roni touched my heart from 2.214 (approximately) miles away! Look at the amazing bracelets she made for Sarah and I!





And on the back of the Scrabble tiles are gorgeous images sealed with acrylic!






And lest one think that she's only a fabulous bracelet maker, check out her Web site where you'll see tons of her creations including THE NEW BOOK SHE'S AUTHORED - "Teach Yourself Visually - Collage and Altered Arts". I'm so proud of you Roni!!

http://inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com/

Roni, I can't tell you how much your kindness means to me! And truly I wish I could come hug you in person. We'd laugh so much and for so long they'd probably have to sedate us, yes? Your heart is beyond compare and I'm so honored to have you in my life! Our Lord has most certainly given you the gift of encouragement and generosity.

So by car, straight through, if I leave right now, I should be there by Wednesday morning around 12:30 a.m., okay? Leave a light on for me doll! Oh and warn the cows that I'm coming too!

2 comments:

  1. (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
    I'm so glad you like them!!! And of course I'll leave the light on for you ~ ANYTIME!!!!

    Love ya sweetie~

    Roni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molls, make sure to stop by here to pick me up on the way, ROAD TRIP!!!

    ReplyDelete