Friday, July 3, 2009

My proof for the existance of God!




Taste buds! There, that's my proof. The gift of sweet and sour. Salty and savory. Simple and sublime. What other creature on this Earth gets as much pleasure out of eating foods that please and tease our taste buds? That sounds like a gift and gifts come from a Creator not primordial soup.

And laughter too. I think that's another proof of God - the belly shaking, teary eyes, can't see straight laughter that can give us a moment away from our troubles. I can totally picture Jesus, laughing uncontrollably with His disciples, holding a glass of wine and - who knows - perhaps a very early version of a doughnut? :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm a foodie, He's a foodie, She's a foodie, don'cha wanna be a foodie too? Be a foodie eat a lot of foodie... (to the tune of Dr Pepper)
    :~)

    ReplyDelete