Monday, July 6, 2009

Please pardon the delay in posting this blog....

.....while I remove my cat for the UMPTEENTH time from my computer! Honestly, Norah LOVES sitting on and around our computer. Ryan couldn't figure out why the mouse was acting weird today. Well that would be because Norah's sitting on the control key! You'd think with the warmer weather and the heat that this very sad, old little Mac emits that she wouldn't be interested in hanging out by it but...


Mystery blogger...


Where's the S key??


I'm pooped!


MySpace!


Just hangin' out


Sleeping on the keyboard cannot be good for it, I'm sure!

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps it has less to do with the computer itself and more to do with the attention that is spent on the computer instead of the cat. Our kitty does the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLOL! My cat doesn't sit on my computer stuff but she loves sitting in my computer chair. The chairs black, she's black - lucky thing she hasn't been sat on yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! too cute!! Sox constantly JUMPS onto the keyboard while I am typing.

    ReplyDelete