Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ah, The Thrift Store Finds!

So Sarah and I decided on a whim to go to one of the local thrift stores. And guess what we found for only $9.99?


Ain't he the biggest cutest thang? He's soooo happy to be going home! Nothing against the thrift store but he needs a REAL home. Look at how excited he is as we drive home?


Just don't give Sarah the camera, okay? :-)


Self-portrait


I'm going home....I'm going home!


Again with the camera?


Chloe checking out our new addition! So I don't know how much he weighs but he's over four feet tall!


That is one happy bear!

4 comments:

  1. Holy smokes!!! He's huge!
    I'm totally going to box up the little surprise I have for you...I haven't forgotten I just haven't had a ton of time. But you're going to like your surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA. That is one. BIG. bear! :-D Have fun with 'im!

    AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA - hope he doesn't eat much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! I *heart* thrift store shopping. D and I have been itching to go for over a week.

    ReplyDelete