But with these babies - my menu goes even further!
I love Torani Syrups! They brighten up espresso drinks and come in a myriad of flavors (right now I have carmel, vanilla, peppermint, chocolate milano, English toffee, raspberry and lime.) AND with our twenty gazillion Old Spaghetti Factory glasses, I can make an Italian Cream Soda that can saddle up to the OSF any time! Oh and lest you think the simple is unavailable...we even have a whole house filtration system so you can have a nice, cold glass of purified water - one of my favorite drinks indeed but it must have lots of ice!
So stop on by and belly up to the bar. I'm sure I can find something to quench your thirst!
So stop on by and belly up to the bar. I'm sure I can find something to quench your thirst!
You're so funny. I'll just have a tall glass of ice water, thank you.
ReplyDeleteGoodness gracious! Those syrups ARE yummy, but I only have a sugar free hazelnut I found on clearance at Target once. :-) Right now, we've got Tang (eeewww--how????), sf raspberry tea, and sf lemonade, plus the typical coffee and milk.... Oh, and yeah, a stocked liquor cabinet. I wanted to finish off the box of white zin we had in the fridge before my parents came up this week (they don't drink), but they didn't notice--or at least, they didn't say anything--I know they would find a HUGE box of wine hilarious. :-)
ReplyDelete